Our 10 Steps to Selling Your Home
At Dana Horne Realty, we use these 10 tried-and-true steps that have consistently proven successful in selling homes quickly at their best price. Selling a home can be a complicated and confusing process. Our goal is to support and guide you through the successful sale of your home.
- . We will begin by using our over 80 years of combined real estate experience to price your home accurately, according to current market conditions.
- We will recommend repairs and upgrades that your home may need to insure that you receive top dollar for your property. Then, with your approval, we will coordinate with our proficient vendors to get the work done quickly, professionally, and at a great rate.
- When your home is priced and ready to show, we will list your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), composing a comprehensive write-up highlighting the best features of your home.
- After listing your property on the MLS, the information will be transferred to various websites, such as Realtor.com, SignOnSanDiego.com, Homes.com, Yahoo.com, and more.
- Once listed, we will hold regular open houses for potential buyers and broker caravans for buyer’s real estate agents, to maximize the number of buyers and agents who view your home.
- We will consistently follow up with all buyer’s agents who view your home to generate agent feedback and recommendations. Taking the feedback and recommendations into account, we will keep your home competitive in the market.
- When we receive offers, we will negotiate to get you the highest possible dollar value in the shortest amount of time.
- We will verify that all buyers who submit offers are all pre-approved.
- Once you accept an offer, we will remain steadfast in our commitment to you, promptly completing all required paperwork and keeping in close contact with all persons involved in the transaction such as the buyer’s agent, title company, escrow company, etc.
- We will be dedicated to following up with you and keeping you informed through every step of the home selling process. Your satisfaction is our number one goal.